Friday, 24 February 2017

QUESTION 7- Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?


What have I learnt since doing the Preliminary task?
Since the preliminary task, I learnt that I need to extensively   plan out my filming, what angles, how many takes, etc. Otherwise I will not have enough footage to use whilst editing. 

I was also able to have back-up plans in case certain scenes didn't/couldn't go as I had originally planned; for example the train scene had to be changed due to trains not running that day. 

Other technical things, like what is the best camera angle to use for certain themed scenes, etc. As well as how to edit properly, using other features of the editing programme (Adobe Premiere Pro) such as, the sound control, colour balancing, etc. 

FOCUS GROUP INTERVIEWS:
I decided to interview our focus group so I could have an understanding of how they think the two versions of the film differ. As well as that, how they think we have improved since the preliminary task.

Francesca Aghoghovbia-
We decided to get feedback for our final production and a comparison from our preliminary task from Francesca as she was the main actor in our film opening "Masked" and would have had pre conceived ideas of what she thought the film would have looked like, and from watching that, can give a good response to our preliminary task. 


Rebecca Bateson-
We decided to get feedback from Rebecca as she was with us on our filming day, yet didn't see what it looked like through the camera and had a brief idea of what our film plan was. 


Macy Todd-
We decided to get feedback from Macy as she takes media studies, and at the same time had no idea what our plan of our film was and therefore was watching for the first time with no experience of it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Production

Masked By Nav Saundh and Sophie Lapidge A 2minute and 2 second horror film opening starring Francesca Aghoghovbia.  Directed,...